How Do I?
How Do I?
At La Crosse Public Library we get a lot of questions about using the library that start off with "How do I?" Here we will try to answer the most common questions that we get asked. If you do not find the answer to your question here, contact us directly with your questions.
Select your question and the answer will load below the list.
- How do I get a library card?
- How do I check out materials?
- How do I renew an item?
- How can I get on a waiting list (place a hold) for an item?
- How can I get a book I just heard about if you don't have it?
- Do you give tours of any of the libraries?
- I would like to make a contribution to the library. How can I do that?
- Where and how do I return my materials? What about when you're closed?
- How do I contact the library?
- How can I display my artwork or a collection at the library?
- Do you have any jobs? How can I apply?
- How do I volunteer at the library? What sorts of opportunities are available?
- Can I get materials for someone who is homebound?
- Do you have computers for the public? What do I need to be able to use them?