Save the date! Our spring season of Monday Mornings at Main will begin on February 5 and run through April 30. The full schedule of spring programs will be revealed on Monday, November 27 at our final program of the fall season. Be sure to check this site next week to view the new spring schedule.
Join us at 9:30 AM every Monday this September-November for a series of lifelong learning for ages 55 and better. Each week we'll hear from a different local expert on a wide-variety of topics from music, to local businesses, to regional and international history. View the full schedule of speakers below.
Monday Mornings at Main
Mondays at 9:30 AM
September 11-November 27, 2017
February 5-April 30, 2018
Lower Level Auditorium, La Crosse Public Library
800 Main Street, La Crosse
The Friends of the Library will have the adjacent book room open for sales before and after each program.
Monday Mornings at Main is paid for by a grant from the Gert Salzer Gordon Trust.
For more information, please contact Patricia Boge at (608) 789-7127 or email@example.com.
- October 16: "History of American Pocket Watches" presented by Bob Taunt
- October 23: "History of the Wegner Grotto" presented by Norma Schmig
- October 30: "Walk Down Memory Lane" presented by Rochelle Pennington
- November 6: "Cargo of Hope, Surviving after the Holocaust," presented by Halina Lewis and "Simple Steps to Salute Our Vets" presented by Kathy Helgerson
- November 13: "If You Were To Lose Your Identity" presented by Alex Volten
- November 20: "A Charles Dickens Christmas Carol-A One Man Show" presented by Thomas Houtevelde
- November 27: "Christmas Memories & Carols" presented by Mary Dunn, Joyce Felsheim and family
Check back soon for our Spring 2018 schedule. We'll be announcing the new lineup on November 27, 2017.