Volunteer Opportunities Await You at La Crosse Public Libraries!
If you are interested in being a general volunteer at the Main or Community Libraries and have at least two hours a week to give, please contact Heather Miller, Volunteer Manager, at (608) 789-7125, or email her at email@example.com. Opportunities available include:
- Home delivery service
- Verifying of items--detail work
- Providing assistance during Children's/Teen summer reading programs
- Assisting with craft projects
- Staffing phone during our volunteer-run tax programs
- Working special events such as Give-a-Gift, Love My Library, Nightmare on Kane Street and others
- Helping with inside/outside maintenance work.
Volunteer Application to print and fill-out