Officials from the Federal Communications Commission will be at the Main Street Library on Wednesday, June 26 to answer your questions and help address telecommunications issues you may have.
This includes questions such as:
- Are you getting too many illegal unwanted robocalls at all hours of the day and night?
- Are you receiving scam calls?
- Is your phone bill confusing and seemingly written in some other language?
- How can you be sure not to lose your favorite television stations after broadcast transitions?
- How do you make your voice heard regarding telecommunications and broadcasting issues?
This is a great opportunity to meet with representatives from the FCC.