You are here
Monday Mornings at Main
A new season of Monday Mornings at Main begins on September 9, 2019. Join us at the Main Street Library every Monday morning from September 9 - December 2 for lifelong learning programs for ages 50 and better.
New speakers and topics every week! Program topics cover everything from local history, to world travel, and popular entertainment. Free coffee and refreshments will be provided. This program is funded by the Gert Salzer Gordon trust. For more information, contact Patricia Boge at 608-789-7127 or email@example.com.
The Friends of the Library will open their lower level book room from 9AM - 1PM each Monday in conjuction with Monday Mornings at Main so that attendees can shop for used books before and after each program. All items are $1.00 or less.
- Monday, October 7, 9:30 AM: Peshtigo Fire presented by Bob Taunt
- Monday, October 14, 9:30 AM: Uptown/Downtown - Buildings in Historic La Crosse Business District presented by Les Crocker
- Monday, October 21, 9:30 AM: National Parks of the Western US presented by Bob Wingate
- Monday, October 28, 9:30 AM: Ghost Stories presented by Michael Scott
- Monday, November 4, 9:30 AM: If the Shoe Fits - Storytelling Around the Globe presented by Sara Slayton and Terry Visger
- Monday, November 11, 9:30 AM: Palliative & Hospice Care presented by Dr. Larry Skendzel
- Monday, November 18, 9:30 AM: Dirty Thirties: Music of the Great Depression presented by Bob Bovee
- Monday, November 25, 9:30 AM: History’s Most Memorable Christmas Gifts presented by Rochelle Pennington
- Monday, December 2, 9:30 AM: Christmas Memories & Carols presented by Mary Dunn, Joyce Felsheim and Family