We’re excited to announce our new library app!
Finding the App
The app is called La Crosse Public Library and is available for iOS in the Apple AppStore and for Android from Google Play. The icon will look like this:
- Choose ACCOUNT
- Choose LINK ACCOUNT
- ADD LIBRARY CARD — Enter your library card number* and PIN.
* You can link up to 5 cards at a time.
With the App you can:
- Search for books, CDs, DVDs, & other materials in the Winding Rivers Library System catalog and place holds.
- Leave your library card at home & use the app to check out materials in the library.
- View your checkouts & holds and renew library materials.
- Link up to five family members’ accounts to easily see when items are due, ready to pick up, or check out.
- Access digital services for reading, listening, learning, & mobile printing.
- Access online databases for research, educational courses and more.
- Get notifications about upcoming events and library news alerts.
- Find events & classes to attend.
Note: to use the app, the La Crosse Public Library must be your home library.
Questions? Contact the Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 789-7122. Give it a try and let us know what you think!