You are here
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide
- We are no longer preparing taxes for the 2020 tax season.
- All taxes prepared by AARP Foundation Tax-Aide in La Crosse have been accepted by the IRS and Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- If you have questions about the status of your Federal refund, visit IRS Refund Status or call 800-829-1040
- If you have questions about the status of your Wisconsin Refund, visit Wisconsin Refund Status or call 866-947-7363
- If AARP Foundation Tax-Aide prepared your taxes and you received a letter from the IRS, please contact AARP at 888-227-7669
This Tax-Aide Site is made possible thanks to the dedicated volunteers from AARP Foundation and the staff of the La Crosse Center.
Tax Forms, Online Filing, and Where is My Refund?
All three La Crosse libraries receive a limited number of paper Federal and Wisconsin tax forms. Tax forms, including previous years, are available to print from the following websites:
- IRS (Federal) Tax Forms & Publications
- Wisconsin Tax Forms
- Minnesota Tax Forms
- Tax Forms for Other States
Online Filing (e-file)
Library staff cannot recommend particular online filing services, type or fill out forms, or offer tax advice.
Where's My Refund?
Tax Forms by Mail or Phone
You can order many federal tax forms and publications at the IRS website. Or you may request tax forms by calling 800-829-3676 or write to the following address: Internal Revenue Service, 1201 N. Mitsubishi Motorway, Bloomington, IL 61705-6613. You should receive a response within 10 days after your request is received.
You can request forms by writing to: Wisconsin Department of Revenue, 2135 Rimrock Road, Mail Stop 5-77, PO Box 8949, Madison, WI 53708-8949. You can also call 608-266-1961.